29 Nisan 2011 Cuma

Happy Birthday Talya

My Dearest Talya,

Happy Birthday My Love Happy Long Years of  Birthday.



Talya is 5 Years old Today 29/04/2011


This is your first day 29/04/2006







This is the day we took you home




This is the night before 28/04/2006
We were at a friends house
which they gave us a party before birth







Five years from now, my life changed for good, it was like from a black & white picture to a colarful Karin in a wonderland fairytale.

My precious one, my little one, my princess, my angel, my friend, my girl, my little lady, my everything, my heart, my breath, my love my little Oğuz, the words are in my heart but I cant put them next to eachother, my prayers are for you to be happy, so happy like nothing comapres to it, always laugh in laughter, do what you want, be what you want, go where you want, your in my heart your in my brain, your in my soul your everywhere, all I see is you my precious one, I turn and the world turns with you to you.

Your five years old today I hope you live a long a very long healthy happy life, with your own family too.
How fast did the five years past, I have no clue, but I know how it was it was the times of my life each day, each hour, each minute each second, thank you so much for being in my life and for choosing me as a mommy, thank you so much my God for making this happen.

Your a grown little lady now but your always gonna be my baby as the day that I had you in my arms for the very first time when you came into our lifes.


I love you so much, again Happy Birthday my love, dont change always be the same Talya that you are I am so proud of you, keep the Talya that you are and never change.
 
I use to sing to you Hush, Little Baby so you would sleep, I still sing the song when your asleep and always will from my heart to yours baby.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.
If that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.
If that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.
If that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.
If that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.
If that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.
If that dog named Rover won't bark,
Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.
If that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little boy in town.
So hush little baby, don't you cry,
Daddy loves you and so do I

With Love and kisses from heaven!!!

Your Mommy

1 yorum:

Angela McRae dedi ki...

What a beautiful post, and I almost missed this one! Happy (belated) birthday to sweet Talya!