28 Nisan 2011 Perşembe

Easter Dinner Table at Moms

Last Sunday it was Easter and each year we celebrate at my moms house with a table full of foods, bunnies, chikies, colared eggs and surrounded by people we love to be with.

This year was the same thanks to God, we were all together healthy and happy what else can we want?

As you all know Talya started pre-school this year, and last year when we were colaring eggs she asked if I go to school one day can I take colared eggs to my friends, so as I kept my promise, below pictures shows the eggs which Talya took to her classmates and to her teachers too, (I decided to give red to everyone so know one would say where is my pink or blue) get the idea; girls and boys situation!!!.

With this beautiful table and the delicious food that my mom had set for us, I will be joing Susan which she will be hosting Tablescape Thursday, so please join me to see all wonderful table settings at:
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

Once again thank you Susan for this wonderful oppurtunity!!!



My Pink Bunny Talya with her red eggs


The green basket was made by my mom




These eggs are the ones made for us, my mom colared them.


The stickers are put by Talya



Oğuz and the pink bunny



The Easter dinner table set and ready for us!!!













These are patatoes made by my mom they looked like little duckies





Mom and Rita serving the fish













Jilda serving a different fish



Three ladies, two dishes of fish and one pink bunny





Hayro and the pink bunny 


Oğuz and pink bunny again 


My dad and the bunny


The bunny and I



The bunnies cholates ready for her





My mom in the kicthen as always


Rita in the kitchen as always too








Let the games began; time to crack the eggs












At the end of the day we celebrated my dads birthday, Happy Birthday again Daddy




I hope you enjoyed todays post and please do join me again.

4 yorum:

FABBY'S LIVING dedi ki...

Oh Karin, I just love your Easter festivities...so lucky your mom cooked that scrumptuos buffet of food! Wish I had been there too and wish your dad a belated Happy B'day! Your little bunny is adorable too! I love your table and basket your talented mother did...you're just so lucky!
Thanks for dropping by and leaving me such generous and lovely comments!
Hugs to all of you.
FABBY

Marlis dedi ki...

How blessed you are that you can share the holiday with your family. The photos are a tribute to the love and togetherness that you feel for each other. A very pretty table. Thanks for sharing.. ooh and the food looks very very good.

Entertaining Women dedi ki...

An amazing feast for your precious family. The pink bunny is beautiful. She looked like she was thrilled with all of your plans. Thank you for sharing your wonderful holiday. Cherry Kay

Marigene dedi ki...

What a lovely table...and look at all the delicious food.