19 Mart 2011 Cumartesi

Siman Tu

I wanted to do a post like this one for a long time, but I guess the timing was not right, today it is.


“Siman Tu” one of my favourite Haute Couture Jeweler, established in 1989 and since then on you see his best designs on celebrities. He uses mostly Vitorian and Art Deco thats why they look so fabulous.

Just a few to share with:




The best who wears Siman Tu's collection  Lily van der Woodsen (Kelly Rutherford) from Gossip Girl



She even wore it on her wedding dress (just so pretty) with Rufus as seen below




 Also another Gossip Girl Vanessa (Jessica Karen Szohr) she is a fan of Simon Tu too, she also has beautiful  accessories which I admire, shes great with stackable bracelets which I love to wear it myself. 



Lipstick Jungle the best tv show ever, still I cant figure out why why they turned it offf, the ladies were perfect, the jobs, the close, the shoesss ahhh the shoesss, the bags, the jewelry and most of all their friendship which was great to watch, a friendship that they did not race eachother which is better or perfect or judge eachother, a friendship that it did not tire them they just had fun with eachother and with doing that they had a great fashion taste, something I have been searching for a very long time, so hard to find.
 
Anyway back to the post.
 
, "Brooke Shields" which she plays Wendy Healy on Lipstick Jungle also wears Siman Tu.
 


 
"Linsday Price" which she plays Victory Ford on Lipstick Jungle also wears Siman Tu.



 
"Kim Raver" which she plays Nico Reilly on Lipstick Jungle also wears Siman Tu.
 
 



I hope you enjoyed todays post, thanks for stopping by


Note: Pictures taken from the Web.

1 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...

omg so gorgeous! I'm sure I've noticed them on Gossip Girl before! I love the first pair.